V-Gard Propionate Visors for Chemical and Splash Protection
19.59 21.59 $19.59 - $21.59
V-Gard Propionate Visors provide impact protection, and are good for those applications where chemical splash hazards also exist. They offer increased impact protection and superior optical quality over acetate visors. For use with MSA v-gard frames only.
V-Gard Propionate Visors
The MSA V-Gard propionate visor offers excellent impact protection and is perfect for guarding against chemical and liquid splashes. The extra-thick material will resist warping and cracking from heavy use or improper storage. The clear molded shield offers excellent visibility and minimizes eye strain. Designed for use with the MSA V-Gard heard hat frame system, and can be used in combination with most related accessories. Available in multiple sizes to offer extra neck and face protection.
- Provides superior chemical splash resistance mainly against organic chemicals such as solvents (please see MSA's Chemical Application Quick Reference Guide).
- Molded for superior optical quality.
- Almost all versions can be perfectly combined with helmet-mounted ear muffs.
- Special visors, called nitrometers, are designed to work with V-Gard Retractable or Standard Chin Protectors.
- Designed for use with V-Gard Frames and V-Gard Headgear.
- Extra-thick to help prevent warping, cracking or crazing under tough conditions.
- Two options offer extended length and width for greater coverage of neck and face.
- Impact-rated - Meets Z87.1